Hardscapes in Bloomingdale
Add a unique, permanently beautiful feature to your property with Selvin's Landscaping Inc.. We beautify home and business properties all over Bloomingdale with the design and construction of beautiful hardscaping additions.
Allow us to truly customize your property with distinctive features, guaranteed to offer decades of beauty and function. You’ll be impressed by the quality of our workmanship, careful selection of materials, and great rates.
Reach out to us today at (630) 999-0491 to schedule a service appointment or for a price quote.
Streamlined Approach to Hardscaping Installation
Unlike landscaping, which comes and goes, hardscaping additions are designed and built to last a lifetime. Equipping your property with special landmarks and features will fulfill all your aesthetic and practical purposes, enhancing your property like never before.
Selvin's Landscaping Inc. adds hardscaping features suited to residential and commercial properties of all types. Our approach combines creativity and imagination combined with the best available building materials, equipment, and hardware. This guarantees years of durability and ease of maintenance.
Call us today to discuss your hardscaping options.
Hardscape Features and Designs to Suit You
We design and construct hardscaping features that are both useful and ornamental. Based on your needs, we can install any of the following hardscaping features to your property:
- Terraces and patios
- Retaining walls
- Outdoor kitchens and firepits
- Pergolas and trellises
- Walkways and driveways
- And more
Our team is proud to offer a wide range of exceptional building materials. We work with leading manufacturers and suppliers and can pass on the cost savings. Choose from brick, stone, tile, pavers, and other fine materials. Personalize your hardscaping with your favorite colors or styles to suit both you and your property.
Meticulous Landscape Construction for Years of Enjoyment
Once we have established each detail of your hardscaping additions, we will get to work. Our team is committed to working safely and neatly on each property and works with efficiency and precision.
Your hardscaping project will be installed using the highest quality equipment. Following a detailed inspection and clean-up, the new feature will be ready to enjoy.
Skilled Hardscaping Contractors Serving Bloomingdale
Our landscaping and hardscaping specialists have been serving the Bloomingdale community for a number of years. Residential and commercial clients choose us to beautify their properties with unique aspects.
The high quality of our work, combined with our great rates and prompt availabilities, has resulted in an excellent reputation. We are fully licensed and bonded and committed to exceeding your expectations.
If you have any questions about our hardscaping services or have a particular project in mind, we encourage you to contact us. One of our staff members would be glad to inform you!
Enhance Your Property with Distinctive Hardscaping
Selvin's Landscaping Inc. will design and install a beautiful and highly personal hardscaping feature that will last a lifetime. You can be confident in our skills, years of experience, and hardscaping passion. Our services will add value and distinctive character to any property.
Contact us today to learn more!
Our staff at Selvin's Landscaping Inc. appreciates the beauty of nature hardscape materials and the functionality they bring to any outdoor space. What would it be like to walk into a Bloomingdale backyard, no matter how gorgeous the greenery, and not find any paths, seating areas or fencing? It would seem as though you were entering a forest; everything is lovely, but there are no usable areas.
Hardscapes are what tell us where to walk, where the property ends and which areas are designated for visitors to your outdoor space. The options for materials are myriad, and they all can be used in many different ways. Here are some of the beautiful options we can incorporate into your landscape.
Natural Materials to Improve Your Landscape
Because hardscaping materials mostly come from nature, they can blend seamlessly into your landscaped areas to present an organic feel that also happens to highly functional. In Bloomingdale, we can put any of these options to work in your perfect design:
- Wood: Long the most traditional choice in backyards, wood is available in many different colors, grains and shapes. It still is the preferred choice for decking materials and fencing because it brings a warm, natural feel to any space.
- Stone: There are many types of stone work that can be used as hardscape materials, such as flagstone in a pathway, slate tiles for a patio surface or loose pea gravel in the side yard.
- Concrete: No longer confined to flat, boring and grey, concrete may be stamped or stained contrasting colors and textured to reduce slipperiness. Concrete is a popular material for paver bricks as well.
- Brick: Masonry in various forms lends a rustic, organic beauty to any project it is part of. Old-fashioned red brick makes a lovely seating wall, or an outdoor kitchen might be crafted from fireproof bricks.
- Metal: This material can be crafted into cool, sleek outdoor furniture or wrought into ornate and stately fencing. Metal elements can bring a modern design aesthetic to Bloomingdale yards.
Hardscaping Adds Dimension to Your Bloomingdale Property
Now that we’ve sparked your imagination with some of the warm, natural hardscape materials you can use in your dream landscape design, here are some project ideas that you might want to consider:
- Water features: The sound of running water is soothing, so water features add tranquility to your outdoor spaces. We can provide bubbler rocks, loose gravel and more necessities to your water feature vision.
- Paving: Whether you choose concrete walkways, flagstone paths or brick pavers, we can help you delineate your yard into multiple functional spaces.
- Fences: We can provide you the privacy you expect on your own property while adding architectural interest to the margins.
- Walls: Brick, concrete block or stone work walls and seating walls provide containment and structural support in many yards.
- Stairways: Get where you need to go in style with decorative and functional steps.
- Pergolas: Create outdoor rooms and protect your guests from the sun with strategically placed pergolas.
Get the help of a Professional Hardscape Service
We are ready at Selvin's Landscaping Inc. to help you realize your landscape dreams and turn your backyard into the oasis you’ve been envisioning. Give us a call today to learn how to get started.